- This is the website of Slow Food (Singapore).
- We may use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- If you provide us with personally identifiable data, ie. Filling in a Registration/Membership/Volunteers/Internship Form or registering for an event;
- We may share necessary data with other Slow Food agencies, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
- Due to regulation/s, we may be required to share your personal data with agencies of the Government of Singapore.
- We will NOT share your personal data with non-Slow Food entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Slow Food services.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to non-Slow Food sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- Please contact email@example.com if you :
- have any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures,
- need more information on or access to data which you have provided to us in the past.